09-13-2012 07:56 PM
setting up new Deskjet 3520 to Mac running OS 10.8.1 message says "can't install software becuase it is not currently available from the software update erver!"
09-17-2012 03:01 PM
Make sure to install the latest Mountain Lion software below:
Once the installation completes. reboot your Mac and install the latest HP Printer Driver update by clicking the Apple icon and then Software Update.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Printing Over a Wireless Network with Apple's AirPrint FAQs
- Scan from OS X v10.9 Mavericks With the Full Feature HP Software for HP Multifunction Printers
- Scanning in OS X v10.10 Yosemite Without HP Software