01-08-2014 10:49 AM
I need a driver to enable me to use my new (still in the box) Deskjet Ink Advantage 4625 with my NON-INTEL G5 MAC PPC Tiger 10.4.11
Please it is urgent
01-20-2014 01:35 PM
I understand you need the drivers for 10.4.
Thank you for your reply.
I will be happy to help you with this.
The printer is only supported on Mac 10.5 and higher.
Here is the URL to the drivers for the HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4625 e-All-in-One Printer Drivers.
You would have to try and get another printer that supports 10.4 or upgrade your Mac to 10.5 to use the Deskjet 4625.
Hope this helps.
Thank you for posting on the HP Forums.
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Printing Over a Wireless Network with Apple's AirPrint FAQs
- Scan from OS X v10.9 Mavericks With the Full Feature HP Software for HP Multifunction Printers
- Scanning in OS X v10.10 Yosemite Without HP Software