04-10-2011 09:19 PM
I had a message to change my left cartridge....my color cartridge. As I lifted the access door, I did hear a click and was unable to open the door fully so that it would stay open. So, I held the door open while I changed the color cartridge. After closing the door, I kept getting the Door Open. Close print cartridge access door. I tried pressing OK, Cancel, and Off (but the light stayed on) I ended up pulling out the electrical cord for 10 seconds but I am still getting that error message. Help! and thank you in advance.
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Printing Over a Wireless Network with Apple's AirPrint FAQs
- Scan from OS X v10.9 Mavericks With the Full Feature HP Software for HP Multifunction Printers
- Scanning in OS X v10.10 Yosemite Without HP Software