09-07-2009 10:18 AM
10-14-2009 09:00 PM
07-23-2010 06:20 PM
Thank, it worked for my HP OfficeJet L7600 All-in-One on OS X Snow Leopard.
One thing though, I was not able to see the Set Default Printer Options page using Chrome Web browser. I tried it on Safari and it worked fine.
Thanks for posting this tip!!
07-26-2010 08:43 PM
Useful stuff but have followed all the suggestions but still no two-sided printing. Am operating in Snow Leopard with a new HP Photosmart Premium. Wireless scanning now works with today's HP software update. Any suggestions?
07-27-2010 06:43 PM - edited 07-27-2010 06:44 PM
>>Useful stuff but have followed all the suggestions but still no two-sided printing. Am operating in Snow Leopard with a new HP Photosmart Premium. Wireless scanning now works with today's HP software update. Any suggestions?
Funny thing is I actually ended up still having the problem after I posted above. Being able to set the double-sided setting is one thing, but actually seeing double-side print outs is another. What I had to do was the following:
- System Preferences
- Print & Fax
- Click the lock to make changes (make sure you're logged in with admin privileges)
- Delete the printer by click the minus button under the Printers list
- Add the printer again by clicking the plus button (I used the print driver that comes with the OS)
- Follow the posts above for directions on ensuring the double-sided setting is default
Hope this helps
10-20-2010 05:48 PM
First, be sure that HP Two-sided Printing Accessory is checked in System Preferences > Print & Fax > Options & Supplies (with your HP printer selected) > Driver. In the Print window, select you HP printer if you have more than one printer. Select Layout from the drop-down Copies & Pages menu. Choose your preferences for 2-sided printing. On the Presets menu, set Last Used Settings. Print a document. The next time you print a documen with your HP printer, the same Presets will be in place.
10-25-2011 01:24 PM
Hi there, it's my first post, I just bought the HP Envy 100 and I cannot find a way to double print from my Macbook that has snow leopard: any idea?
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Printing Over a Wireless Network with Apple's AirPrint FAQs
- Scan from OS X v10.9 Mavericks With the Full Feature HP Software for HP Multifunction Printers
- Scanning in OS X v10.10 Yosemite Without HP Software