12-19-2013 09:58 AM
I am trying to save a scanned photo (Photosmart C7280) and I am getting this message:
An error has occurred saving the file because it could not be written to. Check the properties for the file to make sure it is not read-only.
I'm not sure what to do as this has never happened before. Instructions would be helpful.
12-25-2013 06:27 AM
I understand you are getting an error message while trying to scan from your Photosmart c7280 and Mac 10.9. Here is a document that could help resolve this.
Hope this is helpful.
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Printing Over a Wireless Network with Apple's AirPrint FAQs
- Scan from OS X v10.9 Mavericks With the Full Feature HP Software for HP Multifunction Printers
- Scanning in OS X v10.10 Yosemite Without HP Software