01-09-2012 02:56 AM
I have just got my new OfficeJet at Boxing Day (the day after Christmas) and I am still trying to connect my printer using ethernet connection. It is just not stable. Sometimes my Mac finds it and sometimes it doesn't. But my broadband modem router have always received the connection. What is the problem? My friend said it might be the IP Address kept changing or something. Technically it should work, and it did for a while. Anyone else having the problem? How do I fix it? It is quite important for me.
01-09-2012 03:10 AM
Please check & follow this:
ps Boxing Day, must be very cheap. Did you wait for the right time ? Few friends came over from Canada, I did not have time.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
01-10-2012 05:12 PM
You see, that's the exact problem. Yes it did work for... 45 seconds, but it just automatically went offline I guessed I have done everything correct but.... things just doesn't work on me.
(I actually have been experiencing network hard drive sharing as well, it might be other deeper problems.)
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Printing Over a Wireless Network with Apple's AirPrint FAQs
- Scan from OS X v10.9 Mavericks With the Full Feature HP Software for HP Multifunction Printers
- Scanning in OS X v10.10 Yosemite Without HP Software