Question

Student
natalyeah
Message 1 of 5 (1,508 Views)

HP Deskjet D2400 won't print from internet/micr.word but will print a test page!! help!!

Printer has new cartridges installed. I rebooted everything possible and followed all the Print Queue Problem Solutions. The printer will print a test Page and a Configuration page just fine, but will not print documents from Microsoft Word or the Internet. In the Print Queue Window, it says "Printer Ready" and the status for every document is "Stopped" whether I try to resume it, delete it, restart my computer, reset the printer, etc. I have no idea what else to try. Please help. I have downloaded the correct software for the Mac 10.5.8 version.

Provost
PrintDoc
Message 2 of 5 (1,488 Views)

Re: HP Deskjet D2400 won't print from internet/micr.word but will print a test page!! help!!

Let's reset the printing system:

- Sys Prefs, Print & Fax
- Right (control) click the print queue area and select Reset Printing System.
- Select the plus sign to re-add it. Look for the printer, select it and wait until the "Add" button becomes available. Click it.

I am employed by HP
Top Student
Jonious
Message 3 of 5 (1,112 Views)

Re: HP Deskjet D2400 won't print from internet/micr.word but will print a test page!! help!!

My printer won't print from the internet, but will print from Word, etc.  I don't know where to find SysPres, Print & Fax to resent my printing system.

Top Student
Jonious
Message 4 of 5 (1,111 Views)

Sorry.  Mine is an HP OfficeJet J4680C.

Provost
PrintDoc
Message 5 of 5 (1,107 Views)

System Preferences in under the Apple menu, far upper left of your screen.

I am employed by HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation