Question

Student
martymcflymar
Message 1 of 3 (181 Views)
Accepted Solution

HP M1217nfw MFP drivers unavailable on site or through Mavericks

Where can I get the drivers for the M1217nfw MFP for Mac 10.9 (Mavericks)? I am up-to-date with software updates, but this printer is not listed in the printer driver selection list, and the only "link" on HP's own site is instructions to that same selection menu. There is no actual link on the HP site for their own software for their own printer, but getting it through Apple isn't working either.

Provost
ShlomiL
Message 2 of 3 (175 Views)

Re: HP M1217nfw MFP drivers unavailable on site or through Mavericks

Hi,

Click the Apple icon and select Software Update. Install any available HP or Apple update.

Next reboot your Mac, go to System Preferences > Printers & Scanners and try adding the printer again.

If the same still persists, download and install the following package, then add the printer under Printers & Scanners:

http://support.apple.com/kb/dl907

Regards,

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as as Accepted Solution :smileyhappy:
Student
Lorenzo75
Message 3 of 3 (111 Views)

Re: HP M1217nfw MFP drivers unavailable on site or through Mavericks

i use the printer with 10.9.2. Unfortunately When i scan with flatbed scanner the page is cut about 1 inch (althoung i select A4 format). when i scan with document feeder (from up) the page stop at the middle. It's a bug of the Apple driver! Help me!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation