12-03-2013 09:53 AM
I purchased a new Macbook Pro with MAC OS 10.9 (mavericks).
It comes with driver support for the HP 8100, however the driver features are very limited compared with my old Macbook pro.
For instance it does not allow greyscale printing. Also I am having trouble getting access to the HP Solution Center.
Is there a solution for this?
Solved! View Solution.
12-03-2013 10:13 AM
Please check the list first then download and install the driver:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Printing Over a Wireless Network with Apple's AirPrint FAQs
- Scan from OS X v10.9 Mavericks With the Full Feature HP Software for HP Multifunction Printers
- Scanning in OS X v10.10 Yosemite Without HP Software