04-02-2014 06:28 PM
I have had to reload my printers into my Macbook pro. I have loaded the HP photosmart D110 in the print/scan utility and can see the printer. I also can print a test page. When I go to print a document, I get the following message "printing-printer in use" and it just stays in that mode (no printing). I have tried turning off the router, printer and computer. This did not work. Any help is appreciated.
04-04-2014 07:34 AM
Hello TSafran and welcome to the HP forums!
I see you have a Photosmart D110 that you're not able to print with on your Mac running 10.8. I will definitely do my best to assist you with this issue!
I realize you stated you just had to reload your printers onto your Mac, but I'd like you to start with resetting your printing system (don't re-add the printer just yet) and then follow up with a verify/repair of your disk permissions. Once those complete, please reboot your Mac and then re-add the printer to the queue before trying to print again.
Let me know how this goes for you!
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to thank me for responding!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post resolved your issue, as it will help others find the solution faster!
I work on behalf of HP
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Printing Over a Wireless Network with Apple's AirPrint FAQs
- Scan from OS X v10.9 Mavericks With the Full Feature HP Software for HP Multifunction Printers
- Scanning in OS X v10.10 Yosemite Without HP Software