05-11-2009 09:35 AM
05-16-2009 08:13 AM
This isn't a Mac problem, it is an HP software issue. I am having the same issue with a Photosmart 2610. When I downloaded and installed the HP software suite, for some reason the scanner software drivers were not installed. Now all I want to do is get those drivers, but I'm damned if I can see a wya to do that without reinstalling the entire 186 MB package.
HP People: How about breaking the driver downloads into components?
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Printing Over a Wireless Network with Apple's AirPrint FAQs
- Scan from OS X v10.9 Mavericks With the Full Feature HP Software for HP Multifunction Printers
- Scanning in OS X v10.10 Yosemite Without HP Software