Question

Student
scottheineman
Message 1 of 2 (134 Views)

HP110plus nr plotter osx10.9 driver

I cannot get my HP plotter to run with recent upgrade to Maverick.  I downloaded http://support.apple.com/downloads/DL907/en_US/HPPrinterDriver2.16.1.dmg

and installed it.  In the Select Software window there is no listing for the HP11o.  I tried the HP Designjet 111 and the 130nr but neither worked.  Can you help me find a driver that will work?  Thanks

HP Support Agent
Sunshyn2005
Message 2 of 2 (97 Views)

Re: HP110plus nr plotter osx10.9 driver

Hi scottheineman,

I suspect your question would be better answered in the HP Enterprise Business Community,  as the HP DesignJet 100/ 100plus/ 110plus/ 110plus nr / 110plus r Printer is a commercial model.

My technical expertise is with consumer products and software, I am sure the commercial folks would be happy to help if you re-post your question for them to answer. The HP Enterprise Business Community is an HP Forum designed for the Commercial and Enterprise customers to help one another. I am sure you will find some HP folks there to help too.

Click here to log into the commercial forum > HP Enterprise Business Community

Best of luck.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please click the "Thumbs Up", just below, to say thanks for helping!
Also, please consider marking my post as “Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Sunshyn2005

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation