Honor Student
Message 1 of 2 (253 Views)

HP110plus nr plotter osx10.9 driver

I cannot get my HP plotter to run with recent upgrade to Maverick.  I downloaded

and installed it.  In the Select Software window there is no listing for the HP11o.  I tried the HP Designjet 111 and the 130nr but neither worked.  Can you help me find a driver that will work?  Thanks

HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 2 (216 Views)

Re: HP110plus nr plotter osx10.9 driver

Hi scottheineman,

I suspect your question would be better answered in the HP Enterprise Business Community,  as the HP DesignJet 100/ 100plus/ 110plus/ 110plus nr / 110plus r Printer is a commercial model.

My technical expertise is with consumer products and software, I am sure the commercial folks would be happy to help if you re-post your question for them to answer. The HP Enterprise Business Community is an HP Forum designed for the Commercial and Enterprise customers to help one another. I am sure you will find some HP folks there to help too.

Click here to log into the commercial forum > HP Enterprise Business Community

Best of luck.

Actions speak louder than words, please click the Thumbs Up below to show you like/appreciate my post or to say thanks! Smiley Happy

Please share what worked for you with others by marking this post as solved. It only takes a second to click the Accept as Solution button.

Thanks - I work on behalf of HP

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation