04-04-2014 09:38 AM
I cannot get my HP plotter to run with recent upgrade to Maverick. I downloaded http://support.apple.com/downloads/DL907/en_US/HPP
and installed it. In the Select Software window there is no listing for the HP11o. I tried the HP Designjet 111 and the 130nr but neither worked. Can you help me find a driver that will work? Thanks
04-07-2014 09:33 AM
I suspect your question would be better answered in the HP Enterprise Business Community, as the HP DesignJet 100/ 100plus/ 110plus/ 110plus nr / 110plus r Printer is a commercial model.
My technical expertise is with consumer products and software, I am sure the commercial folks would be happy to help if you re-post your question for them to answer. The HP Enterprise Business Community is an HP Forum designed for the Commercial and Enterprise customers to help one another. I am sure you will find some HP folks there to help too.
Click here to log into the commercial forum > HP Enterprise Business Community
Best of luck.
Please click the Thumbs up icon below to thank me for responding.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Sunshyn2005 - I work on behalf of HP
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Printing Over a Wireless Network with Apple's AirPrint FAQs
- Scan from OS X v10.9 Mavericks With the Full Feature HP Software for HP Multifunction Printers
- Scanning in OS X v10.10 Yosemite Without HP Software