03-16-2009 11:57 AM
There must be an easy way to disable this, right!?
04-22-2009 08:58 AM
It's buried deeply in the HP Device Manager settings.
Click on the "Information and Settings" icon. Select "Scan Preferences". Click on "Settings". At the bottom of the window, uncheck "Show HP Device Manager when document is placed in the Scanner automatic document feeder"
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Printing Over a Wireless Network with Apple's AirPrint FAQs
- Scan from OS X v10.9 Mavericks With the Full Feature HP Software for HP Multifunction Printers
- Scanning in OS X v10.10 Yosemite Without HP Software