05-18-2011 02:07 AM
Do not have to much Mac knowledge but found this for you.
For OS 10.6 click HERE.
For OS 10.5 click HERE.
Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Although I work for HP my posts and replies are my own
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
05-18-2011 02:48 PM
You can follow the link provided. all you need to make sure that you have enable the duplexer device...if you do not find the options as shown on the link. you can try running the scrubber. and download the driver from the HP website and install your printer again....
CAUTION: This will remove ALL HP printer driver and software from the Mac PC.
1) Click on Go menu (Click the desktop, then look at the menu in the bar at the top of the page)
2) Select Applications
3) Select the Hewlett Packard Folder (if it is not there, then you can skip this entire step)
4) Select HP Uninstaller
5) Click on Continue
6) Select the printer. Press and hold Control + Options + Command (Apple) keys on the keyboard simultaneously.
7) Click on Uninstall
8) You will get a popup window - "Are you sure you want to uninstall all HP Software packages"
9) Click on OK to continue
This will remove your other HP printer as well if connected or installed. You can install them again.
Dowload the printer software and driver from hp website....
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accept as Solution"
Thanks and Regards
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Printing Over a Wireless Network with Apple's AirPrint FAQs
- Scan from OS X v10.9 Mavericks With the Full Feature HP Software for HP Multifunction Printers
- Scanning in OS X v10.10 Yosemite Without HP Software