01-16-2013 11:13 AM
Since updating to Lion (OS X 10.7) I can't make double sided prints. Any tips on how to fix this problem?
This question was solved. View Solution.
01-16-2013 12:20 PM
Download and install this: http://support.apple.com/kb/DL907
Restart your Mac.
That may add the feature back....or not.
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Printing Over a Wireless Network with Apple's AirPrint FAQs
- Scan from OS X v10.9 Mavericks With the Full Feature HP Software for HP Multifunction Printers
- Scanning in OS X v10.10 Yosemite Without HP Software