07-10-2009 11:10 AM
I have a MacBook Pro; leopard; am connected to an HP Laserjet 3500 4in1.
I can print wirelessly but do not know how to use the printer-fax option.
Any help would be greatly appreciated
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Printing Over a Wireless Network with Apple's AirPrint FAQs
- Scan from OS X v10.9 Mavericks With the Full Feature HP Software for HP Multifunction Printers
- Scanning in OS X v10.10 Yosemite Without HP Software