04-03-2014 10:22 AM
I have a Laserjet p2015 running on a Mac with os 10.5.8, and I cannot get drivers to include the toolbox, or anything to give me better than standard printing resolution. The printer is supposed to support 1200dpi but the only option I get is 300 or 600. Also there seems to be a complete lack of "tools" available to make alterations in any of the options windows in the print menues. I have installed all the latest driver packs I can find including the latest Gutenprint ones. Anyone got ideas please
04-04-2014 12:40 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Forums!
To get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since this is a commercial product. You can do this at Commercial Forums.
I work on behalf of HP
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Printing Over a Wireless Network with Apple's AirPrint FAQs
- Scan from OS X v10.9 Mavericks With the Full Feature HP Software for HP Multifunction Printers
- Scanning in OS X v10.10 Yosemite Without HP Software