04-03-2014 10:22 AM
I have a Laserjet p2015 running on a Mac with os 10.5.8, and I cannot get drivers to include the toolbox, or anything to give me better than standard printing resolution. The printer is supposed to support 1200dpi but the only option I get is 300 or 600. Also there seems to be a complete lack of "tools" available to make alterations in any of the options windows in the print menues. I have installed all the latest driver packs I can find including the latest Gutenprint ones. Anyone got ideas please
04-04-2014 12:40 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Forums!
To get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since this is a commercial product. You can do this at Commercial Forums.
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Printing Over a Wireless Network with Apple's AirPrint FAQs
- Scan from OS X v10.9 Mavericks With the Full Feature HP Software for HP Multifunction Printers
- Scanning in OS X v10.10 Yosemite Without HP Software