Question

Honor Student
yotam
Message 1 of 4 (165 Views)
Accepted Solution

I cant print two sided !

Hello,

I have the printer for 5 month and I have been printing with the Duplexer-  two sided printing option.

Few days ago I tryied to print as usual on both side of the page and i can't turn "ON" the option for using the two sided option.

I am using mac and I have been trying to restart the printer and follow the instraction on  HP- on line guid, re-install the Duplexer and it's still not working.

This is the copy of the scren on my mac : Can not mark the Two-sided option

What option I have?

I bought this printer just beacuse the two sided option.

I still have my warrenty on the printer and this is the priner info: Priner info

Please let me know.

Thanks

Yotam Saban

Provost
ShlomiL
Message 2 of 4 (161 Views)

Re: I cant print two sided !

Hi Yotam,

Please try following the steps below and check if that may help:

1. Verify the duplex-printing accessory has been installed properly. To verify this open the System Preferences and go to Print & Fax. Open the print queue of your printer. Click on Printer Setup and from the tab menu choose Driver. Verify the box next to HP Two-sided Printing Accessory (Duplexer) is checked.

2. On the File menu, select Print. The Print window appears.
NOTE: The Print window might be minimized. Click the blue triangle next to the printer name or the Show Details button to see all available settings.

3. In the expanded Print window you will find next to Copies the checkbox for Two-Sided. Check the box.
NOTE: If the checkbox does not appear within the specific application print dialog, skip this step.

4. To select the binding type click the lowest selection box listed as the name of the program (e.g. TextEdit)
Will appear as Copies & Pages within Microsoft Office applications.

5. Select Layout from the drop-down menu.

6. Set the Two-Sided option as Long-Edge binding (Portrait), or Long-Edge binding (landscape).

You may save the settings for future use by clicking Presets > Save Current Settings as Preset... Any used preset will remain default till another preset will be used.

Hope that helps,
Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as as Accepted Solution :smileyhappy:
Honor Student
yotam
Message 3 of 4 (151 Views)

Thank you Shlomi for your help.... It's works now...

Thanks

Toda Raba !!

Yotam

Provost
ShlomiL
Message 4 of 4 (147 Views)

Great to hear so Yotam !!

Bevakasha ;-)

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as as Accepted Solution :smileyhappy:
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation