09-25-2013 07:07 AM
When I try to scan I get the message "You need to instal or run device software for feature" I have up dated software for OS X 10.8.5 and via system preferences and Print and Scan my printer is there and under the scan banner I get an Open Scanner 'button' which doesn't appear to do anything.
I message stays the same any ideas?
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Printing Over a Wireless Network with Apple's AirPrint FAQs
- Scan from OS X v10.9 Mavericks With the Full Feature HP Software for HP Multifunction Printers
- Scanning in OS X v10.10 Yosemite Without HP Software