I have iPad & OfficeJet H470. Is there a way to print directly between, or must I carry my laptop? (1186 Views)
Student
TechTchr
Message 1 of 3 (1,186 Views)

I have iPad & OfficeJet H470. Is there a way to print directly between, or must I carry my laptop?

H470 has both Bluetooth & wireless. Trying to be portable AND lightweight, so far, everything I see tells me I need my MacBook as intermediary for printing, but that isn't working either. I don't want to haul around a big all-In-one, just use my portable that still prints very well.
Provost
PrintDoc
Message 2 of 3 (1,156 Views)

Re: I have iPad & OfficeJet H470. Is there a way to print directly between, or must I carry my l

If your printer is connected to a wireless router, you can use the free HP iPrint app to print SOME things.

AirPrint (built-in iOS printing) is not supported with this printer.

I am employed by HP
Master's Graduate
KittyK
Message 3 of 3 (315 Views)

Re: I have iPad & OfficeJet H470. Is there a way to print directly between, or must I carry my l

Your post has been moved to -->Printer Networking and Wireless<-- for better exposure.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation