06-21-2011 04:43 PM
06-22-2011 12:35 PM
If your printer is connected to a wireless router, you can use the free HP iPrint app to print SOME things.
AirPrint (built-in iOS printing) is not supported with this printer.
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
06-04-2013 02:47 PM
Your post has been moved to -->Printer Networking and Wireless<-- for better exposure.
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Printing Over a Wireless Network with Apple's AirPrint FAQs
- Scan from OS X v10.9 Mavericks With the Full Feature HP Software for HP Multifunction Printers
- Scanning in OS X v10.10 Yosemite Without HP Software