12-31-2011 02:44 PM
My iPad won't print to the printer - error message says "insufficient data". But my MacPro prints the same doc't to the printer just fine. I'm using the eprintcenter system of emailing the doc to "email@example.com. How do I fix this? Many thanks.
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Printing Over a Wireless Network with Apple's AirPrint FAQs
- Scan from OS X v10.9 Mavericks With the Full Feature HP Software for HP Multifunction Printers
- Scanning in OS X v10.10 Yosemite Without HP Software