12-30-2012 04:51 PM
Trying to install new HP Photosmart 5520 printer but a screenkeeps coming up saying that the Mac computer OS version is not compatable and to load all updates which I have done but it still won't let me install the printer.
01-09-2013 02:17 PM
What OS X version (10.6, 10.7, 10.8?) do you have? And, are you trying to install the printer from a CD, or by downloading the drivers?
**Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Printing Over a Wireless Network with Apple's AirPrint FAQs
- Scan from OS X v10.9 Mavericks With the Full Feature HP Software for HP Multifunction Printers
- Scanning in OS X v10.10 Yosemite Without HP Software