03-17-2013 02:19 PM
I have a HP Envy 100 and the scanner is not working. I can print from iMac, Macbook, iPhone, and iPad... but the scanner seams like is malfunctioning. Everytime I scan, there is a black image with color stripes, instead of the actual picture or dodument.
Im running Mac OS X 10.8.3 and the printer is on my wireless network...
04-03-2013 05:09 PM
Follow these steps to perform a hard reset on the printer.
1. Press the Power button to turn on the product.
2. With the product turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the product.
3. Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
4. Wait at least 15 seconds.
5. Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
6. Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the product.
7. If the product does not turn on by itself, press the power button to turn it on.
Try that and let me know if it helps!
If I have been helpful or if you’d like to say thanks you can click the white star under my name to give me Kudos. I really appreciate it!
Best of luck,