02-10-2014 12:15 AM
I lost my HP Photosmart K510 installer cd and I can't find the driver from the support site. Printer was bought here in the Philippines. Trying to access HP Worldwide support page but I keep getting redirected to US page where the printer is not available.
02-12-2014 06:43 PM - edited 02-13-2014 12:20 PM
I will provide the HP website here, which allows you to download the full feature software. Please choose your correct operating system.
If you have any further questions, please let me know.
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Printing Over a Wireless Network with Apple's AirPrint FAQs
- Scan from OS X v10.9 Mavericks With the Full Feature HP Software for HP Multifunction Printers
- Scanning in OS X v10.10 Yosemite Without HP Software