HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
12-20-2011 10:41 AM
I am trying to setup ethernet scanning using my Laserjet 1536dnf. I am able to set up networked scanning in Lion. I was able to do it in Snow Leopard. Can someone help me out? It would be much appreciated. Thanks
Solved! Go to Solution.
12-20-2011 10:48 AM
If you still have any previously installed software, make sure to remove it by using the scrubber option:
**Please be aware that performing the next steps will remove any installed HP Software.
1. Click on Go menu (Click the desktop, then look at the menu in the bar at the top of the page)
2. Select Applications
3. Select the Hewlett-Packard folder
4. Double-click HP Uninstaller application
5. Follow the uninstallation till prompted to select a device to uninstall
6. Press and hold Control + Alt + Cmd keys on the keyboard simultaneously while you click on Uninstall
7. approve any prompt to uninstall any HP Software.
Once done, download and install the Lion Full Feature Software:
Then make sure to install any available HP Update by clicking the Apple icon and then Software Update
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as as Accepted Solution