Laserjet 1536dnf drivers for Maverick? (264 Views)
Student
Garethk-d
Message 1 of 2 (264 Views)

Laserjet 1536dnf drivers for Maverick?

Purchased a HP Laser jet 1536dnf multi printer yesterday having already upgraded to Maverick.

Cant download the drivers for 10.8 as it wont allow me.  I have managed to use basic print settings.

any knowledge of a method of downloading the 10.8 driver or when updated driver and sodtware available on HP site?

cheers all

Master's Graduate
Vanricker
Message 2 of 2 (228 Views)

Re: Laserjet 1536dnf drivers for Maverick?

Hello

If your LaserJet 1536 was working with OS X 10.7 or 10.8, the HP software and drivers will continue to work fine with new OS X Mavericks after an OS upgrade.

Apple Software Update - If you have a new Mac or clean OS X Mavericks system, HP provides the HP LaserJet 1536 driver and  scan files via Apple Software Update right now.  This is the same full featured driver as would be provided from hp.com/support.  

This may help also - http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3669#HP

Just make sure the printer is turned on and connected to the Mac when you create the printer queue (add printer), and the system will prompt you to download from Apple.  Print, scan, and utility functionality.

If this reply helped you, please say thanks by clicking the blue Kudos star.

I am an HP employee
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation