Question

Student
monicola
Message 1 of 2 (435 Views)

My HP Photosmart C7280 All-in-One printer won´t print out documents, just pictures ...

My HP Photosmart C7280 All-in-One printer won´t print out documents, just pictures. I´ve used the printer, since it was new on the marked, and it has worked perfectly until a few weeks back. There is no problem printing out pictures, but only blank pages comes out when I´m printing out documents. Regardless if it is Word, Excel etc.

I´ve never used anything else than original cartridges, and the printer is used on Mac OS X 10.7.4. I´ve tried to reinstall the printer several times without any success.

Can anyone help me?

Provost
ShlomiL
Message 2 of 2 (398 Views)

Re: My HP Photosmart C7280 All-in-One printer won´t print out documents, just pictures ...

Hello,

Please print a Self - Test report.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c01448018&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&product=3204785&tmp...

Can you see any of the colors as appear on the report sample?

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution :smileyhappy:
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation