06-20-2012 01:33 PM
My HP Photosmart C7280 All-in-One printer won´t print out documents, just pictures. I´ve used the printer, since it was new on the marked, and it has worked perfectly until a few weeks back. There is no problem printing out pictures, but only blank pages comes out when I´m printing out documents. Regardless if it is Word, Excel etc.
I´ve never used anything else than original cartridges, and the printer is used on Mac OS X 10.7.4. I´ve tried to reinstall the printer several times without any success.
Can anyone help me?
07-12-2012 03:33 AM
Please print a Self - Test report.
Can you see any of the colors as appear on the report sample?
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Printing Over a Wireless Network with Apple's AirPrint FAQs
- Scan from OS X v10.9 Mavericks With the Full Feature HP Software for HP Multifunction Printers
- Scanning in OS X v10.10 Yosemite Without HP Software