11-29-2011 04:16 PM
I have a HP psc 1210v
I have a Mac os X
I installed, uninstalled, and reistalled to see if that would solve the problem. It did not. My printer prints the last page first, then next to the last and then first. Please advise
11-29-2011 04:42 PM
You did not say what version of OS X.
After you start a print job (with File > Print or Command-P), on the resulting window, the lowest pull-down, choose Paper Handling and then choose your print order.
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Printing Over a Wireless Network with Apple's AirPrint FAQs
- Scan from OS X v10.9 Mavericks With the Full Feature HP Software for HP Multifunction Printers
- Scanning in OS X v10.10 Yosemite Without HP Software