08-30-2012 07:08 PM
Hp deskjet 3054 operated with a mac. When I print, the page comes out with shipped lines and lines that are cut off. The printer reorganizes the page from what I have on my Word doc. What can I do?
09-02-2012 03:44 PM
What version of OS X? How is the printer connected? If wireless, what router?
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Printing Over a Wireless Network with Apple's AirPrint FAQs
- Scan from OS X v10.9 Mavericks With the Full Feature HP Software for HP Multifunction Printers
- Scanning in OS X v10.10 Yosemite Without HP Software