11-06-2013 11:17 AM
The drivers are out for print function, and I have not had a problem with the 10.9 upgrade.
BUT, I see nothing for the PS 7510/7515 scan function. My scans are still corrupted when download to desktop.
11-06-2013 11:26 AM
@jtpier: I also got it working when i used the new iphoto update. I just had to open it in preview once it is done and convert as a PDF
11-06-2013 11:42 AM
I don't know which printer you have, but generally speaking, if you go to www.hp.com/go/support, click on "drivers and downloads" and enter in your product, it will take you to the download section for your product. If the 10.9 software is available, it will be listed there.
11-06-2013 12:01 PM
A new iPhoto update? I'd have to buy the newer iPhoto 11. I tried to open it with image capture but it's not even showing it as a device. I also checked and they have not updated the scanner driver for my Photoshop C8180. The printer shows up on the usb portion of "about this mac". I've been working on this all day, and I'm about at the end of my rope. Guess I'll have to use snail mail for awhile.
11-06-2013 12:07 PM
I did not have to pay for the iphoto update. I just went thru the apple update software and there was one in the app store... there was also a preview update yesterday.. maybe try that to see if you can get the imput scanner to work.
11-06-2013 12:25 PM
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Printing Over a Wireless Network with Apple's AirPrint FAQs
- Scan from OS X v10.9 Mavericks With the Full Feature HP Software for HP Multifunction Printers
- Scanning in OS X v10.10 Yosemite Without HP Software