11-06-2013 12:38 PM
@JTpier, yeah the iphoto 11 update is the one i just did and its now working for me to pull from the scanner... and for some its allowing me to lower the quality as a work around....... Now i just need to find a work around for faxing
11-06-2013 12:40 PM
11-06-2013 02:08 PM
I have a HP Photosmart 5520 all-in-one printer. I have 2 operating systems on my computer: OS X 10.9 Mavericks and Windows 7. The printer is wireless connected to my router. The printer works correctly under Windows 7 but under Mavericks I can not scan from the scanner to the computer (it says: computer not found). What can I do so the scanner finds my computer?
11-06-2013 02:27 PM
JohnathanW, they got the update for my printer going today. I downloaded it earlier and it didn't work, but they then added the raw camera update also with the scanner update and it worked once I restarted the computer. Keep checking everyone. The updates do work.
11-06-2013 04:54 PM
To Guus 1949 - HP Photosmart 5520
HP has provided new OS X 10.9 software available from hp.com/support and this link.
Download and install this new software. After install, open the HP Utility (Applications/Hewlett Packard folder) to configure for scan to computer scan flow that you want
I am an HP employee
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Printing Over a Wireless Network with Apple's AirPrint FAQs
- Scan from OS X v10.9 Mavericks With the Full Feature HP Software for HP Multifunction Printers
- Scanning in OS X v10.10 Yosemite Without HP Software