08-21-2013 12:11 PM
Previous printer died so was sent a replacement which is an Officejet Pro 8500A, but there is no software available that I can find for my desktop PowerPC G4 running OSX 10.4.11. Is there a generic driver that I can use for the time being so I can finish until I can upgrade later on this year.
Many thanks for all replies.
08-21-2013 12:14 PM
Please try Mac OS X from the following link:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Printing Over a Wireless Network with Apple's AirPrint FAQs
- Scan from OS X v10.9 Mavericks With the Full Feature HP Software for HP Multifunction Printers
- Scanning in OS X v10.10 Yosemite Without HP Software