04-05-2014 06:45 PM - edited 04-05-2014 06:46 PM
Hope you're doing well!
For some reason the "Scan To Computer" option isn't appearing. The strangest thing is I have another Officejet 8600 at work that has scan and print capabilities, no problem.
Thanks for your help!
04-07-2014 12:18 PM
Hi JMJ -Lance,
Thank you for the detailed information.
Try installing the full feature software below, be sure to check the HP Scan option during the installation to ensure full fuctionality as front panel scanning, that should restore scanning from the front panel:
Please let me know if that helps,
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Printing Over a Wireless Network with Apple's AirPrint FAQs
- Scan from OS X v10.9 Mavericks With the Full Feature HP Software for HP Multifunction Printers
- Scanning in OS X v10.10 Yosemite Without HP Software