02-09-2013 06:18 AM
Just brought a HP photosmart 7520 for casual family photo printing. However, I keep finding Horizontal streaks on the print out and the print quality report. It is across all color bars. I print from MBP running mountain lion. Any ideas? I have clearned printer head and alignment for about 3 times and the problem persists.
02-13-2013 10:57 AM
I think this may be a bad printhead. This is how to contact HP support: www.hp.com/go/totalcare (click on Printers & Monitors, there is a phone number on the resulting page).
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Printing Over a Wireless Network with Apple's AirPrint FAQs
- Scan from OS X v10.9 Mavericks With the Full Feature HP Software for HP Multifunction Printers
- Scanning in OS X v10.10 Yosemite Without HP Software