09-05-2009 05:21 PM
09-05-2009 06:05 PM
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
09-15-2009 07:28 PM
I am having the same problem. When I print the sample page on the Photosmart D7160 the image on the page has a greenish tint to it. I replaced all of the cartriges, ran the print head clean and successfully aligned the printer heads....thoughts?
01-20-2011 05:46 PM
I am responding to my own post...any help around here. I bought a new 02 black cartridge, still the same problem. I have been loyal to HP printers, but now I am ready to throw this one out the window. I thought I could at least get a little help here...guess not!
Anyone recommend a non HP inexpensive photo printer?
04-09-2011 05:01 PM
This response may be too late but may help others. I also get "green" photos. This has occured at numerous occasions. My workaround works. Run the "clean print heads" cycle and all photos thereafter (for that day) will be fine. The problem is that I'm sure that the clean cycle uses/loses some ink; it is a hassle; and it takes time and wastes a sheet of photo paper before it is ready to do its job. Very disappointing. I have a new HP Photosmart Plus (B210e) printer.
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Printing Over a Wireless Network with Apple's AirPrint FAQs
- Scan from OS X v10.9 Mavericks With the Full Feature HP Software for HP Multifunction Printers
- Scanning in OS X v10.10 Yosemite Without HP Software