08-10-2010 09:21 AM
My printer suddenly won't print the black ink cartridge which is almost new. I have tried cleaning the printheads, printing sample pages, test, align, everything. It will print colors, but not black. Any ideas? I hate to throw away a good new ink cartridge...
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Printing Over a Wireless Network with Apple's AirPrint FAQs
- Scan from OS X v10.9 Mavericks With the Full Feature HP Software for HP Multifunction Printers
- Scanning in OS X v10.10 Yosemite Without HP Software