09-11-2009 09:40 PM
I am having issues with my Deskjet 6940 not printing. When I first purchased it about a year ago, it worked fine. I later disconnected it and stopped using it for a few months, and when I attempted to use it again, it will not print. I have reset the printer, checked and changed the ethernet cable (which is directly connected to my computer although I use wireless internet), and uninstalled and reinstalled the software many times, however the printer does not show in the Printer Setup Utility. The power button is green, and the network connection light is also green and not flashing. My operating system is a Mac OS X 10.4.11. If you can help, please do so! Thank you!!
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Printing Over a Wireless Network with Apple's AirPrint FAQs
- Scan from OS X v10.9 Mavericks With the Full Feature HP Software for HP Multifunction Printers
- Scanning in OS X v10.10 Yosemite Without HP Software