Question

Student
patzee
Message 1 of 2 (443 Views)

Printer software for Mac OS 10.9

I uninstalled my working HP  2050 all-in-one j510 series printer, because the scan feature was not cooperative.  I had a month or so ago, done an update to my MAC OS.  Now have 10.9.  When I first installe this printer, I then too had to download a driver from the website.  Doing so no, the download fails.  I now have a good printer that I can't get to work on my Mac.  Please, someone help me find a driver that will download and make my printer work!

HP Support Agent
Sunshyn2005
Message 2 of 2 (387 Views)

Re: Printer software for Mac OS 10.9

Hi patzee,

Use HP_Mountain_Lion_Ink_SW_v12.23.17.dmg to download the software. This software is HP Deskjet Full Feature Software and Drivers for OS X v10.8, and OS X v10.9 Mavericks.

This software will allow you to print and scan. Please let me know if this resolves the issue.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please click the "Thumbs Up", just below, if you LIKE my post, or to say Thanks for helping!
Also, please consider marking my post as “Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Sunshyn2005

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation