12-14-2013 07:43 PM
I uninstalled my working HP 2050 all-in-one j510 series printer, because the scan feature was not cooperative. I had a month or so ago, done an update to my MAC OS. Now have 10.9. When I first installe this printer, I then too had to download a driver from the website. Doing so no, the download fails. I now have a good printer that I can't get to work on my Mac. Please, someone help me find a driver that will download and make my printer work!
12-17-2013 01:24 PM
Use HP_Mountain_Lion_Ink_SW_v12.23.17.dmg to download the software. This software is HP Deskjet Full Feature Software and Drivers for OS X v10.8, and OS X v10.9 Mavericks.
This software will allow you to print and scan. Please let me know if this resolves the issue.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Sunshyn2005 - I work on behalf of HP
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Printing Over a Wireless Network with Apple's AirPrint FAQs
- Scan from OS X v10.9 Mavericks With the Full Feature HP Software for HP Multifunction Printers
- Scanning in OS X v10.10 Yosemite Without HP Software