04-12-2011 04:43 PM
Just got a new Macbook Pro which came with the Photosmart D110 series. I installed all the software and can print wirelessly, however, I cannot get it to scan. I select scan to PC on the printer, then it finds my computer and I tell it to open HP scan, which it does on the Macbook. However, HP scan cannot find the printer when it looks for devices, which is interesting because the printer is what told it to open up HP scan in the first place. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
04-12-2011 08:33 PM
What happens when you start the scan from the Mac, not the printer (reboot both and the router before you try)?
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Printing Over a Wireless Network with Apple's AirPrint FAQs
- Scan from OS X v10.9 Mavericks With the Full Feature HP Software for HP Multifunction Printers
- Scanning in OS X v10.10 Yosemite Without HP Software