05-26-2011 01:24 PM
Like the numerous posts I have already read, my HP Photosmart C4780 prints extremely slow when connected wireless with my macbook pro. Since I am a paying customer!!! I would like to know if HP has done anything about fixing this problem without using older drivers and considering the amount of time that has gone by with no answers!
05-26-2011 08:10 PM
What router? What version of OS X? From where did you get the HP software?
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Printing Over a Wireless Network with Apple's AirPrint FAQs
- Scan from OS X v10.9 Mavericks With the Full Feature HP Software for HP Multifunction Printers
- Scanning in OS X v10.10 Yosemite Without HP Software