11-27-2012 06:45 AM - last edited on 06-29-2015 05:34 PM by Omar-E
Launch the scan from teh HP Scan application.
Use the Add button to scan additional pages till you are done, then click Save.
You may find further information about scanning with the HP Scan software below:
Mac OS X 10.10
Mac OS X 10.9
Mac OS X 10.8
Mac OS X 10.7
Mac OS X 10.6
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
09-23-2014 10:29 AM
I used to be able to scan however the message indicator on my printer is stating in part that I need to make sure, "Scan to Computer is enabled". I do not know what this means or how to crrect this problem. Your assistance would be appreciated but I need step by step instructions. Do not assume that I know anything.
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Printing Over a Wireless Network with Apple's AirPrint FAQs
- Scan from OS X v10.9 Mavericks With the Full Feature HP Software for HP Multifunction Printers
- Scanning in OS X v10.10 Yosemite Without HP Software