01-17-2010 06:40 PM
I am using Office 07 for Mac. My computer is a Imac 4.0 Parallel. I use a HP 6500 Deskjet Wireless all -in-one printer. Can someone give me some guidance on how to set margins for printing? All of the other HP printers that I have used had a way of doing that. I am really struggling with my Deskjet 6500 wireless all-in-one and my Mac. Many minor things that i a feel I should be able to answer but can't. Appreciate any help I can get.
04-28-2011 06:51 PM
The default settings you can't change. Go to page set up and then select manage custom sizes at the bottom. Hit the + button and the name your page and set margins. This works for everything except business cards that I am struggling with.
Hope this helps
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Printing Over a Wireless Network with Apple's AirPrint FAQs
- Scan from OS X v10.9 Mavericks With the Full Feature HP Software for HP Multifunction Printers
- Scanning in OS X v10.10 Yosemite Without HP Software