WPS Error on DeskJet 3050A (5535 Views)
Student
JamesFerrett
Message 1 of 5 (5,535 Views)

WPS Error on DeskJet 3050A

My Deskjet 3050A was connected to our wireless, but it has recently stopped connecting.

It now show WPS error.

We have a Linksys E1200 running in WPA2/WPA mode right now.  I have gone though the setps on the Printer a few times entering in the Code into the WPA screen on the router.  I also tired to use the WPS button on the router and still nothing.

When I sety it up origanlly it was very simple and worked right away.

Please let me know what I can do.

Provost
PrintDoc
Message 2 of 5 (5,528 Views)

Re: WPS Error on DeskJet 3050A

First, on the front of the router: WIreless > Wireless Settings > Restore Defaults.

Next, still on the front of the printer, start WPS Pushbutton mode. Within 2 minutes push the WPS button on the router.

I am employed by HP
HLH Honor Student
Honor Student
HLH
Message 3 of 5 (5,383 Views)

My HP 3050 wireless printer is connected to a Belkin wireless G Plus Miimo Router.  When I first hook it up  it worked well.  I tried to connect with a new computer and now it gives a WSP TIME OUT.  It wont connet to the internet.  What can I do

HLH Honor Student
Honor Student
HLH
Message 4 of 5 (5,379 Views)

Provost
PrintDoc
Message 5 of 5 (5,366 Views)

It sounds lke the printer has become disconnected from the network.  If the blue wireelss light is blinking that is a good indicaion.  You can also print a Wireless Network Test from the front of the printer to see if it is connected.

If it is not connected you will have to re-connect it using the HP software.  Look for the Printer Setup and Software program in the HP folder.

I am employed by HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation