04-01-2009 09:38 AM
I have my Officejet J5780 set up on a wireless network that I use via a Macbook Pro (OS 10.5.3) and my wife uses via a pc laptop computer. It works fine for printing, but we cannot use the scanner capabilities. Any suggestions?
04-04-2009 05:47 PM
( While I'm an embedded wireless systems engineer at work, on this forum I do not represent my former employer, Hewlett-Packard, or my current employer, Microsoft )
+ Click the White Kudos star on the left as a way to say "thank you" for helpful posts.
04-05-2009 09:04 AM
Thanks for the suggestion, but yes. I downloaded and installed the universal Mac driver. It works fine for printing. It just won't find the scanner application.
So I'm still open for suggestions. Thanks again.
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Printing Over a Wireless Network with Apple's AirPrint FAQs
- Scan from OS X v10.9 Mavericks With the Full Feature HP Software for HP Multifunction Printers
- Scanning in OS X v10.10 Yosemite Without HP Software