08-15-2012 09:27 AM
Looking in the specifications of the Officejet 8600, it does not have the Transparent Materials Adapter (TMA) and also does not have the lamp needed to illuminate the 35mm slide negatives.
Only the Scanjet models has the TMA and the lamp to scan your 35mm photo slides.
Models that have TMA > Scanjet G3110, Scanjet G4010 and Scanjet G4050.
Click the KUDOS button to say thanks
and also click the Accepted Solution if the information provided solves your question
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Printing Over a Wireless Network with Apple's AirPrint FAQs
- Scan from OS X v10.9 Mavericks With the Full Feature HP Software for HP Multifunction Printers
- Scanning in OS X v10.10 Yosemite Without HP Software