09-05-2010 07:28 AM
using mac os x 10.5.8
hp psc 2110v
hp driver version 4.0.3
the option for printing two sided is greyed out. it won't let me print double sided.
is this printer capable?
it should be... it was when i had it on a pc
04-15-2011 01:48 PM
If the product has an automatic 2-sided printing accessory, it is possible that it has not been enabled in the driver. To check, follow these steps:
1. Click the Apple on the menu bar, and click System Preferences
2. Click Print & Fax
3. Click to highlight your printer, then click the button labeled Options &Supplies
4. Click the Driver Tab and look for an entry that says "HP Two-sided Printing Accessory (Duplexer)"
5. If it is listed, ensure that there is a checkmark in the box next to it, then click OK.
If the Duplexer is not listed below, then you may have the wrong driver installed, or the duplexer might not be physically installed (or just might need to be reseated - removed and reinstalled).
I am an HP Employee
Click the KUDOS Star to say "Thanks"
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Printing Over a Wireless Network with Apple's AirPrint FAQs
- Scan from OS X v10.9 Mavericks With the Full Feature HP Software for HP Multifunction Printers
- Scanning in OS X v10.10 Yosemite Without HP Software