01-10-2011 11:17 AM
My hp deskjet portable works perfectly on my xp laptop - i have a microtech parellel to usb adapter but macbook cant find it. Help - any ideas?
01-10-2011 06:05 PM
XP is an old operating system (almost 10 years). So is the printer. They work together.
Your new Mac has a modern operating system and does not support a printer that old. Look here for more.
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Printing Over a Wireless Network with Apple's AirPrint FAQs
- Scan from OS X v10.9 Mavericks With the Full Feature HP Software for HP Multifunction Printers
- Scanning in OS X v10.10 Yosemite Without HP Software