02-06-2012 02:28 AM
First, make sure the product directly connected by USB to a free port of your Mac.
For Mac OS X 10.6 or 10.7, Add the printer and then install any update.
You may find the steps listed below:
For Mac OS X 10.3, 10.4 and 10.5 download and install the software below:
For any issue, please clarify your Mac OS version.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Printing Over a Wireless Network with Apple's AirPrint FAQs
- Scan from OS X v10.9 Mavericks With the Full Feature HP Software for HP Multifunction Printers
- Scanning in OS X v10.10 Yosemite Without HP Software